It's Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week AND Respiratory Care Week! That means it's time to share appreciation for respiratory therapists (RT) and sleep tech healthcare heroes around the world.
For this week's blog, we decided to show our appreciation by giving techs and RTs, who care and manage patients with sleep apnea, a resource center to promote patient compliance with CPAP treatment! Below is a compilation of resources designed to assist everyone in the sleep industry so that we can better serve patients: We hope you find them helpful! #STAW2021 #RCWEEK21
- Circadiance Clinical Sleep Educator (CSE) CPAP Compliance Initiative
- CSE CPAP Compliance Initiative, Mask Accommodation and RPM Model Presentation
- Insurance Prerequisites and Guidelines
- Clinical Summary for AUTH Application
- Sleep Study Script
- Prescription for DME
- SleepGlad Remote Mask Fitting Tool
- sovaSage Remote Mask Fitting Tool
- Finding Your SleepWeaver "Equivalent"
- Non-Invasive Respiratory Support in the NICU
- Bradycardia, Tachycardia, and Apnea: What do they mean for infants?
- Remote Patient Monitoring Coding and Reimbursement
Bonus: Pressure Injuries from Medical Devices (World Wide Pressure Injury Prevention Day is Nov 18, 2021)