We recommend every monitoring program upgrade to the cloud since we have discontinued the development of Synergy-E. To assist you with your organization’s transition to the cloud and save on fleet management costs, we have created a trade-in program.
Any spare SmartMonitor 2 units that you have in your fleet can be sent to Circadiance and we will grant a corresponding credit or cash* which can be applied to your Synergy Cloud subscriptions. To find out how much your program could save by trading in old monitors, contact your Circadiance sales representative.
- Contact us to get started.
- We’ll reach out to you to understand the status of your SmartMonitor 2 fleet and your future monitoring needs. We will also provide you with information and a quote for Synergy Cloud.
- If you agree to move forward, we will issue you a return authorization for your units.
- Upon receipt, our service department will assess each unit’s condition to determine the final trade-in value. A credit memo for this value can be applied to your Synergy Cloud subscription.
- If you do not subscribe, you can apply the credit toward other products or we can negotiate a cash offer.
- We will send you our subscription agreement for review if you choose to move forward.
- Once you subscribe, we’ll set up your subscription with your trade-in discount applied.
- Our team will help your organization transition from Synergy-E to Synergy Cloud.
Circadiance is working hard to transition every customer to the cloud to minimize gaps in monitoring capabilities. Contact us to trade in your spare SmartMonitors and realize the full potential of monitoring in the cloud.
*Values are calculated based on model, age, and condition after Circadiance receives them. Cash values are lower than credit offers.