April 8, 2019
Circadiance is featured in the Spring 2019 issue of Neonatal Intensive Care Magazine, starting on page 16. The interview is titled "Finding Comfort and Functionality With Infant CPAP". In this section of the magazine, Neonatal Intensive Care interviews clinicians and healthcare providers about the actual application of specific products and therapies. This interview is with Jessica Sexton, MS, RRT-NPS, an Education Specialist II, Respiratory Care at Cincinnati Children’s, Cincinnati, OH.
You can view the full electronic issue of Neonatal Intensive Care here or to download a PDF of the article click here. Neonatal Intensive Care is a controlled circulation publication sent to more than 10,500 healthcare professions specializing in neonatology and perinatology, fetal medicine, and related disciplines.
NICU physicians and caregivers from a growing number of prominent healthcare facilities in the United States have discovered that NeoPAP is the ideal solution for infant CPAP therapy. NeoPAP allows the medical staff to spend more time caring for patients and less time tending to the device.
NeoPAP enhances comfort and functionality with infant CPAP:
• CPAP, high flow and resuscitation modes are built into one easy to use device, improving workflow efficiency and reducing costs
• Change from CPAP Mode to Flow Mode and back, with the push of a button and without changing patient interfaces
• Unique flow-by design allows the use of a mask or cannula in both CPAP and flow modes
• Baby-Trak® leak compensation and alarms give you peace of mind and the ability to focus on the specialized needs of your RDS patients
• Novel bonnet and patient-friendly interface support developmental care and may help reduce costly skin damage
To learn more about NeoPAP, visit our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.