We're back from New Orleans and busy catching up on all that we learned and with all of the people we met there. Every year, AARC is helpful for building new relationships and reconnecting with old ones, making industry discoveries, and finding solutions to improve respiratory care around the world. This year was no different. Through the connections we made there, we discovered new markets to bring our products to and are now in the process of finding solutions for the arising problems that respiratory care professionals face every day. Here's a quick preview of what we found:
- We discovered a new all-cloth market for CPAP users with neuromuscular diseases such as ALS.
- Our brand reached thousands of people through the congress—many of whom were from countries around the world.
- Non-invasive ventilation of the neonate is in demand.
- Monitoring continues to evolve with the demands of the market.
- Pro-tips from our sales team: Get the double padded carpet—it's worth the money. Also, the scanner app may be the best thing since sliced bread. Just sayin'!
Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth and joined us in our adventure down south: it was a blast! We're looking forward to next year already. Below is a collage of images highlighting our time in New Orleans. Enjoy!